Auction #69: Signed copy of READERS THEATRE FOR GLOBAL EXPLORERS from Doraine Bennett
Description: READERS THEATRE FOR GLOBAL EXPLORERS gives social studies teachers and librarians a tool to introduce students to the determined men and women who ventured into unknown territory. This collection of short scripts for 4th-8th grade students teaches about explorers, their native cultures, and the lands they found. They make learning history fun.
Estimated Value: $30
Auction Begins: Thursday 3/31 @ 1:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Tuesday 4/5 @ 1:00PM EDT
Bio: Doraine Bennett is a children’s author from Columbus, GA. She is also the editor of Infantry Bugler magazine and has tauth classes for children and adults on literature, grammar, creative writing, and poetry. She has published 18 nonfiction books for elementary readers, including a series of titles about her home state of Georgia.
Author Doraine Bennett’s Website: http://www.dorainebennett.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.