Auction #5: Query Letter Critique from Karen Sandler
Estimated Value: Two winners at $50 each
Reserve Bid: $40
Auction Begins: Monday 3/21 @ 1:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Thursday 3/24 @ 1:00PM EDT
Bio: Karen Sandler is the author of seventeen novels for adults, as well as several short stories and screenplays. Before becoming a full-time writer, she worked as a software engineer, including work on the Space Shuttle program and communications satellites. This is her first novel for young adults. She lives in Northern California with her husband, Gary, and three cats, and can often be found riding her Andalusian/Morgan mare, Belle. For more about Karen and Tankborn, visit http://www.karensandler.net and http://www.tankborn.com.
Author Karen Sandler’s Website: http://www.karensandler.net
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.