Auction #6: Signed hardbound copies of Ballpark Mysteries books 1 & 2! from David A. Kelly
Description: Signed, hardbound first editions of books one and two in the new chapter book series the Ballpark Mysteries, from Random House. I will also include a set of Ballpark Mysteries tattoos.
The Ballpark Mysteries #1: The Fenway Foul-up
Thanks to Kate’s mom, a sports reporter, cousins Mike Walsh and Kate Hopkins have tickets to the Red Sox game and All Access passes to Fenway Park. But as they’re watching batting practice before the game, the lucky bat of Red Sox star slugger Big D is stolen . . . right in front of lots of people. Without the bat, Big D can’t seem to hit a thing. Can Kate and Mike figure out who pinched the bat before Big D and the Sox chalk up a loss?
The Ballpark Mysteries #2: The Pinstripe Ghost
Mike and Kate are waiting for Kate’s mom at a boring press conference in Yankee Stadium when the team official says something that makes Mike perk up his ears. There are rumors that the ghost of Babe Ruth is haunting the new stadium! A chill air blasts down a service hallway before every home game, along with various thumps and bumps. Is the Bambino really searching for his missing locker?
Estimated Value: $26
Auction Begins: Monday 3/21 @ 2:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Thursday 3/24 @ 2:00PM EDT
Bio: David A. Kelly is the author of a new children’s book series, the Ballpark Mysteries, from Random House. Cousins Kate and Mike travel to Major League ballparks across the country with Kate’s sports-reporter mother watching games and solving mysteries. He is also the author of the early reader, Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse.
Author David A. Kelly’s Website: http://www.ballparkmysteries.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.