Auction #8b: Autographed ARC and tuckerization in my next novel from Mike Mullin
Description: I’ll mail the winning bidder an autographed advance reading copy (ARC) of my debut novel, ASHFALL. I’ll also name a minor character in the sequel to ASHFALL after the winning bidder. The sequel, ASHEN WINTER, will be published by Tanglewood Press in Fall 2012.
Estimated Value: $100
Auction Begins: Monday 3/21 @ 4:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Thursday 3/24 @ 4:00PM EDT
Bio: I’ve been around children’s literature all my life, including working at Kids Ink Children’s Bookstore in Indianapolis in various capacities for more than 20 years. My debut young adult novel, ASHFALL, will be published by Tanglewood Press in October 2011.
Author Mike Mullin’s Website: http://www.mikemullinauthor.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.