Auction #11: One full-length novel critique or three picture book critiques. from Sarah Tuttle
Description: If you win this item, I will read your novel or picture books and provide in-text comments, a letter pointing out the strengths and weaknesses of your manuscript(s), a graph showing where the tension in your novel rises and falls, and an in-person meeting (if in the Boston area) or a phone/Skype meeting (if not in the Boston area) to discuss your work. Children’s books only please.
Estimated Value: $250-500
Minimum Bid: $25
Auction Begins: Tuesday 3/22 @ 11:00AM EDT
Auction Ends: Friday 3/25 @ 11:00AM EDT
Bio: Sarah Tuttle is a professional freelance writer and editor. She has been a Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators critique group leader for three years, and is currently attending Simmons for the MFA program in Writing for Children. In her undergraduate days, Sarah spent a semester as an editorial intern at Candlewick Press. Sarah specializes in editing books for children, picture book through young adult.
Author, Editor Sarah Tuttle’s Website: http://sarahtuttle.wordpress.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.