Auction #14: Two-book package: signed copies of THE QUIET BOOK and THE LOUD BOOK from Deborah Underwood
Description: THE QUIET BOOK, illustrated by Renata Liwska, catalogues the different types of quiets a child might experience over the course of the day. It was recently named an ALA Notable book, and spend many weeks on the New York Times Bestseller list. THE LOUD BOOK, also illustrated by Renata Liwska, debuts on April 4th, and has received a starred review in Publishers Weekly. Each book will be signed (and personalized if the winner desires) by Deborah Underwood.
Estimated Value: $28
Minimum Bid: $25
Auction Begins: Tuesday 3/22 @ 2:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Friday 3/25 @ 2:00PM EDT
Bio: Deborah Underwood is the author of THE QUIET BOOK, A BALLOON FOR ISABEL, GRANNY GOMEZ & JIGSAW, PIRATE MOM and the forthcoming THE LOUD BOOK. She cowrites the Sugar Plum Ballerina series with Whoopi Goldberg, and has written numerous nonfiction books for kids.
Author Deborah Underwood’s Website: http://www.DeborahUnderwoodBooks.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.