Auction #15: Poetry Critique from Kelly Fineman
Description: For the top two highest bidders, I will be happy to offer a critique of 1-3 poems (total of no more than 75 lines). Free verse or metered verse are fine, as is rhyme. If you anticipate using one or more of the poems as a picture book text, please let me know ahead of time. I will happily read one revision of each poem as well.
Estimated Value: $50
Minimum Bid: $10
Auction Begins: Tuesday 3/22 @ 3:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Friday 3/25 @ 3:00PM EDT
Bio: Kelly Ramsdell Fineman is an award-winning poet whose work has appeared in Up & Under, Highlights for Children Magazine, Bits & Scraps, and Penn & Ink, as well as books for the commercial and educational markets. In addition to her own blog, Writing and Ruminating (http://kellyrfineman.livejournal.com/), Kelly contributes to Guys Lit Wire and I.N.K. Her first picture book, AT THE BOARDWALK, is due out in 2012 from Tiger Tales Books.
Author Kelly Fineman’s Website: http://kellyrfineman.livejournal.com/
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.