Auction #20a: Signed copy of Persian Dreams from Maryam Tabibzadeh
One signed copy of Persian Dreams. Persian Dreams are the dreams of the women of Persia/Iran;dreams of freedom of choice, freedom to choose the man they wish to marry and freedom to become all that they can be.
Estimated Value: $25
Auction Begins: Wednesday 3/23 @ 12:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Monday 3/28 @ 12:00PM EDT
I was born in Darab, Pars, in Iran. Earned my master’s degree from Shiraz University and moved to the United States in 1977 where I attended SUNY Binghamton to farther my education. My short novels and poems have been published in Persian magazines for the past twenty years. Two of my Persian books recently have been accepted for publication in Iran. I am one of the Persian Studies Advisory Committee for UNC Chapel Hill. I am also member of the North Carolina Writers’ Network and SCBWIC.
I taught at UNC Charlotte, Wake technical College and Rutledge College.
Author Maryam Tabibzadeh’s Website: http://www.persiandreams.org
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.