Auction #25: Complete Hallowmere series from Tiffany Trent
Description: The winner will receive signed copies of the complete Hallowmere series, including:
- In the Serpent’s Coils
- By Venom’s Sweet Sting
- Between Golden Jaws
- Maiden of the Wolf
- Queen of the Masquerade
- Oracle of the Morrigan
Estimated Value: $45
Auction Begins: Thursday 3/24 @ 9:00AM EDT
Auction Ends: Tuesday 3/29 @ 9:00AM EDT
Bio: Tiffany Trent is the author of the acclaimed young adult dark fantasy series, Hallowmere, as well as The Unnaturalists (forthcoming from Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers). Her first book, In the Serpent’s Coils, was on the 2007 Autumn IndieNext list and was named a 2008 New York Public Library Book of the Teenage. She is also the winner of the 2008 SCBWI Work-in-Progress Grant. Her short stories have been featured in Magic in the Mirrorstone, Love Bites, and Corsets & Clockwork. She is also the editor of the charity anthology for Gulf coast relief, Breaking Waves.
Author Tiffany Trent’s Website: http://www.tiffanytrent.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.