Auction #26: My Sister the Freak / Frosty the Gourdman Book and Art Pack from Dani Jones
Description: Pack includes signed copies of all of the comics by children’s illustrator Dani Jones, including issues of her sci-fi webcomic “My Sister, the Freak” (mysisterthefreak.com) and her Halloween-inspired short story “Frosty the Gourdman” (frostythegourdman.com). Also includes original artwork and pages.
Entire contents are:
- My Sister, the Freak Vol. 1 Iss. 1 print issue
- My Sister, the Freak Vol. 1 Iss. 2 print issue
- Frosty the Gourdman book
- 2 color sketch cards featuring Frosty the Gourdman characters
- 1 original pencilled page and
- 1 original inked page from Frosty the Gourdman
Estimated Value: $170
Auction Begins: Thursday 3/24 @ 10:00AM EDT
Auction Ends: Tuesday 3/29 @ 10:00AM EDT
Bio: Dani Jones is a children’s illustrator and comic creator. Her work has been used in picture books, educational materials, and magazines, and she also writes and illustrates her own comics.
Illustrator Dani Jones’s Website: http://DaniDraws.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.