Auction #30: A signed copy of the paperback addition of Scones and Sensibility along with a 20 page critique! from Lindsay Eland
Description: Top ten bidders over $10 will receive a signed copy of Lindsay Eland’s, Scones and Sensibility (paperback), along with a 20 page critique of your manuscript!
Estimated Value: $30 times 10 winners
Auction Begins: Thursday 3/24 @ 2:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Tuesday 3/29 @ 2:00PM EDT
Bio: In between baking obscene amounts of chocolate chip cookies and reading anything she can get her hands on, Lindsay Eland writes novels for middle grade and young adult readers. She is happily-ever-after married to a man with a smile so wide it makes his eyes water and take on the shape of half-moons. Together they have four kids who make every day an adventure in love, laughter, mystery and wonder.
Author Lindsay Eland’s Website: http://www.lindsayeland.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.