Auction #31: copy of FAITHFUL, book swag, and 10-page novel critique from Janet Fox
Description: A signed copy of my YA debut novel FAITHFUL, plus bookmarks, and a 10-page critique of your middle grade or young adult novel.
Estimated Value: $200
Minimum Bid: $25
Auction Begins: Thursday 3/24 @ 3:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Tuesday 3/29 @ 3:00PM EDT
Bio: Janet Fox has recently moved from College Station, Texas, to Montana. Her writing for children has appeared in Highlights for Children and Spider magazines; her award-winning non-fiction middle grade book, Get Organized Without Losing It (Free Spirit Publishing, 2006), continues to be a top seller. Her debut novel Faithful (Speak/Penguin) was published in 2010 and was a YALSA nominee for Best Fiction for Young Adults and an Amelia Bloomer 2011 Selection from the ALA. She has served as a regional advisor for SCBWI and has taught middle school and high school English/language arts. Janet received her MFA in Writing for Children and Young Adults from Vermont College of Fine Arts in July 2010. Her second novel Forgiven, a sequel to Faithful, is due out in 2011 and is a Junior Library Guild selection.
Author Janet Fox’s Website: http://www.janetsfox.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.