Auction #34b: Character name from Danielle Joseph
Description: Character name to be used in my next novel (published after 2011).
Estimated Value: $50
Auction Begins: Friday 3/25 @ 10:20AM EDT
Auction Ends: Wednesday 3/30 @ 10:20AM EDT
Bio: Danielle Joseph is the author of Shrinking Violet and Indigo Blues. Her next novel, Pure Red will be available September, 2011 from Flux Books. She was born in Cape Town, South Africa and grew up in Boston, Massachusetts. Shortly after graduating from Emerson College, Danielle traded in her sled and snow boots for a pool noodle and flip flops and moved to Miami, Florida. She is a former middle school creative wiritng teacher and when not writing you can find her enjoying the outdoors or hanging with her kids.
Author Danielle Joseph’s Website: http://www.daniellejoseph.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.