Auction #37: Artwork: Waterfall, Prospect Park from D. Diorio
Description: This 8X10″ drawing, created on site in Prospect Park, Brooklyn, New York using conte crayon and oil pastel, can be seen at http://ddiorio.itgo.com/GalleryII.html
Estimated Value: $60
Minimum Bid: $30
Auction Begins: Friday 3/25 @ 1:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Wednesday 3/30 @ 1:00PM EDT
Bio: D. Diorio’s children’s illustrations have also been featured in Crow Toes Quarterly, Berry Blue Haiku, Bedtime Story, and Guardian Angel Kids online ezine. D. Diorio’s art lessons for children have been published in Pack-O-Fun’s Art Smarts feature, on Hot Chalks Lesson Page, Schooldays Magazine, K12 Academics, Kinderarts.com, and Artsonia. Her online story, Looking, will appear on uTales, an international site for children’s digital books. .
Author, Illustrator D. Diorio’s Website: http://ddiorio.itgo.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.