Auction #39: Critique of first 15 pages of YA or MG manuscript from Erin Dionne
Description: Erin will read and thoroughly review the first 15 pages of a middle grade or YA manuscript, offering comments and feedback on the story’s set up, pacing and character.
Estimated Value: $30
Auction Begins: Friday 3/25 @ 3:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Wednesday 3/30 @ 3:00PM EDT
Bio: Erin Dionne has published two contemporary humorous novels for tweens, MODELS DON’T EAT CHOCOLATE COOKIES (Dial Books 2009) and THE TOTAL TRAGEDY OF A GIRL NAMED HAMLET (Dial 2010). Her next novel, NOTES FROM AN ACCIDENTAL BAND GEEK, will be released September 1, 2011. She lives outside of Boston with her husband, dog, and daughter; teaches English at an art college, and roots for the Red Sox.
Author Erin Dionne’s Website: http://www.erindionne.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.