Auction #42: author visit within 1 hour drive or free skype visit anywhere from Sarah Albee
Description: I can do a one-day author visit to your school (best for grades 3 – 8) up to three presentations if your school is within a one-hour drive from my home (Watertown, CT), or a 45-minute Skype visit anywhere. I will also donate two signed copies of Poop Happened! to your school or library.
Estimated Value: 500
Auction Begins: Monday 3/28 @ 10:00AM EDT
Auction Ends: Thursday 3/31 @ 10:00AM EDT
Bio: Sarah Albee is the author of many children’s books; her most recent title, POOP HAPPENED: A HISTORY OF THE WORLD FROM THE BOTTOM UP examines how societies from ancient times to the present day dealt with the perplexing problem of what to do with their waste.
Author Sarah Albee’s Website: http://www.sarahalbeebooks.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.