Auction #44: 2 signed copies of illustrated books from Joanne Friar
Description: one signed copy of O CHRISTMAS TREE written by Jacqueline Farmer, illustrated by Joanne Friar
one signed copy of THE BALD EAGLE’S VIEW OF AMERICAN HISTORY written by C.H. Colman, illustrated by Joanne Friar
Estimated Value: 25
Auction Begins: Monday 3/28 @ 12:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Thursday 3/31 @ 12:00PM EDT
Bio: Joanne Friar has been illustrating books in the trade and educational markets for clients such as Charlesbridge, Lerner/Millbrook, Houghton Mifflin and McGraw Hill. She is a member of the Society of Children’s Books Writers and Illustrators, the Picture Book Artists Association, and the Freelance Artists Network.
Illustrator Joanne Friar’s Website: http://www.joannefriar.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.