Auction #48: Three Chapter Critique of Young Adult MS and sign ARC of I’M NOT HER from Janet Gurtler
Description: Receive a detailed critique of the first three chapters of a YA manuscript. Janet has extensive experience critting and has served as a judge for many writing contests including the RWA Golden Heart Awards.
Janet will also send the winner a signed copy of the ARC for I’M NOT HER which releases May 1, 2011 from Sourcebooks Fire.
Estimated Value: 100
Auction Begins: Monday 3/28 @ 4:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Thursday 3/31 @ 4:00PM EDT
Bio: Janet Gurtler is a young adult author with two books coming out from Sourcebooks in 2011. I’M NOT HER releases in May 2011 followed by IF I TELL in Fall 2011.
Janet Gurtler lives in Calgary, Canada, deliciously close to the Canadian Rockies, with her husband and son. Janet does not live in an igloo or play hockey, but she does love maple syrup and says “eh” a lot.
Author Janet Gurtler’s Website: http://www.janetgurtler.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.