Auction #58: 50-page MG or YA manuscript critique from Ammi-Joan Paquette
Description: A detailed critique of up to the first 50 pages of your children’s or YA manuscript, delivered via email
Estimated Value: $250
Auction Begins: Wednesday 3/30 @ 10:00AM EDT
Auction Ends: Monday 4/4 @ 10:00AM EDT
Bio: Ammi-Joan Paquette is an associate agent with Erin Murphy Literary Agency. She represents all forms of children’s and young adult literature, but is most excited by a strong lyrical voice, tight plotting, and stories told with heart and humor. She is also the author of “The Tiptoe Guide to Tracking Fairies” (Tanglewood, 2009), and the forthcoming novel “Nowhere Girl” (Walker, 2011).
Author, Agent Ammi-Joan Paquette’s Website: http://emliterary.com/
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.