Auction #62: 3 Prints of Your Choice from My Set of Animals in Alphabet from Casey G.
Description: You will receive three letters from my illustrated alphabet of your choice. Only the X isn’t available.
These are quality colored matched prints.Printed on heavy weight epson paper and carefully packaged in plastic with backing board and signed by me!
Image size: 6 x 8 (appr.)
Paper size: 8.5 x 11
They are part of my series of animals in alphabet. All but the X are illustrated. The original illustrations were done in colored pencil.
At this link you can view all the choices: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CaseyGirard?section_id=7524738
Estimated Value: $30
Auction Begins: Wednesday 3/30 @ 2:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Monday 4/4 @ 2:00PM EDT
Bio:Casey G. is a freelance illustrator/designer. She creates marketing materials for a few companies including Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, The Boston Conservatory, and Shambhala Publications. She has worked with two authors, illustrating their self-published books. Her work is in colored pencil, using the process of burnishing to create soft surfaces, and watercolor.
Illustrator Casey G. Online: Catch up with Casey through her blog, where she runs two weekly themed posts: Husband’s Choice and Wednesday Animal. You can also find her on Twitter @CaseyGirard.
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.