Auction #72: Original Artwork from Teresa Flavin
Description: Original acrylic painting with gold wax gilt on watercolor paper, approximately 7 x 10 inches; mounted in ivory matboard (overall size approximately 15 x 18 inches). Subject is a girl riding on an origami crane.
Estimated Value: $125
Estimated Value: $25
Auction Begins: Thursday 3/31 @ 4:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Tuesday 4/5 @ 4:00PM EDT
Bio: Teresa is an American children’s book author and illustrator based in Scotland. She has illustrated a number of picture books for US publishers and is author/illustrator of the middle grade novel, THE BLACKHOPE ENIGMA, published by Templar Publishing in the UK and Candlewick Press in the USA (August 2011). The sequel will be published in the UK in October 2011.
Author, Illustrator Teresa Flavin’s Website: http://www.teresaflavin.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.