Auction #78: Signed copy of Littlebat’s Halloween Story from Diane Mayr
Description: In the attic of a library, a bat hears stories being read to children. Intrigued, he wants to get close enough to see the pictures. But, oh, when will the time be right?
Written by Diane Mayr and illustrated by Gideon Kendall, Littlebat is a favorite for story hours!
Estimated Value: $16.99 times 2 winners
Auction Begins: Friday 4/1 @ 2:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Wednesday 4/6 @ 2:00PM EDT
Bio: Diane Mayr is the author of several picture books. She also writes nonfiction for children, including profiles of women for the “America’s Notable Women” series from Apprentice Shop Books.
Recently, Diane has been writing short form poetry, and illustrating haiku and tanka.
Author, librarian Diane Mayr’s Website: http://www.randomnoodling.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.