Auction #85: Screenplay Critique from Rick DeMille
Description: I will offer feedback / critique / coverage for a standard length screenplay (up to 135 pages), depending on what type of help the author needs.
Estimated Value: $125
Auction Begins: Monday 4/4 @ 1:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Thursday 4/7 @ 1:00PM EDT
Bio: A new novelist, my first novel, HELFIRE, was shortlisted for the Debut Dagger award and has been optioned by Transit Publishing. Most of my recent writing has been screenplays, placing 18th in last years Writers’ Digest competition, and 2nd in a previous SouthWest Writers contest.
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.