Auction #86: “Book! Book! Book!” picture book from Deborah Bruss
Description: All the animals want is a great new book to read. But the librarian just can’t seem to understand their requests.
“Baaah! Baaah!” says the goat.
“Neigh! Neigh,” whinnies the horse.
Only the hen knows exactly how to ask. But will she ever get her turn?
Estimated Value: $17.95
Shipping: Bidder will send donor a check to cover shipping
Minimum Bid: $15
Auction Begins: Monday 4/4 @ 2:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Thursday 4/7 @ 2:00PM EDT
Bio: Deborah Bruss has spent most of her life in rural New Hampshire and Maine, often under the influence of nosey wildlife, rescued dogs, quirky chickens, playful cats, curious horses and all kinds of weather conditions. Mix this together with a dash of four children and a supportive-husband, and Deborah never runs out of ideas for stories. They have taught her well to think outside, around, under and top of the box. Deborah also enjoys the research that goes into writing non-fiction for elementary age children. At the present time, she lives with her family and two dogs in almost-rural Concord, NH.
Author Deborah Bruss’s Website: http://www.deborahbruss.com/
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.