Auction #87: Island Sting and Stakeout adventure mysteries for age 10 and up. from Bonnie J. Doerr
Description: Island Sting- 2011 EPIC Children’s eBook winner- Kenzie didn’t expect her first summer in the Florida Keys to be murder. Cute guys, awesome boats, endangered species, gun-toting thugs… In Angelo’s up and down world, Kenzie needed a life jacket and Dramamine.
Stakeout (sequel) New release- A haunting promise compels Kenzie to ensure sea turtle survival by ending a rash of nest robberies. Fearless, wheelchair-bound Ana and savvy, but troubled Angelo assist Kenzie in an undercover operation that grows increasingly complicated and treacherous. Problems compound as Kenzie fears losing her first romance, her mother’s trust, and her own life.
Estimated Value: $25
Buy It Now: $12.50
Auction Begins: Monday 4/4 @ 3:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Thursday 4/7 @ 3:00PM EDT
Bio: Bonnie J. Doerr is a lifetime educator and author of ecological mystery/adventures novels for ages ten and up. Her work has been honored by NOAA for use in environmental education and has been included in Milkweed Editions literary field guides. A former Florida Keys resident, she now lives in a North Carolina log cabin.
Author Bonnie J. Doerr’s Website: http://www.BonnieDoerrBooks.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.