Auction #90: One signed book, swag & 10 page critique from Amy Brecount White
Description: Win a signed copy of FORGET-HER-NOTS, along with signed bookmarks and postcards. Amy will also be happy to read the first ten pages of your MG or YA WIP and give you advice on how to nail that opening.
Estimated Value: $50 times 2 winners
Minimum Bid: $15
Buy It Now: $50
Auction Begins: Tuesday 4/5 @ 10:00AM EDT
Auction Ends: Friday 4/8 @ 10:00AM EDT
Bio: Amy Brecount White’s first novel, FORGET-HER-NOTS (Greenwillow, 2010) features the language of flowers magically come to life in the hands of a fourteen year old girl. Over seventy-five of her articles and essays have appeared in “The Washington Post,” “FamilyFun,” and other publications. She actually enjoys critiquing and giving presentations on the Language of Flowers to book clubs, schools, and garden groups. She recently presented at the Philadelphia Flower Show.
Author Amy Brecount White’s Website: http://www.amybrecountwhite.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.