Auction #91: Critique of 3-6 poems, each 20 lines or less from Sheri Doyle
Description: I will offer critique of 3- 6 poems, each 20 lines or less . Feedback will include suggestions for line edits, detailed analysis of strengths and possible weaknesses, and advice on submission to appropriate children’s magazines or publishers.
Estimated Value: $15
Auction Begins: Tuesday 4/5 @ 11:00AM EDT
Auction Ends: Friday 4/8 @ 11:00AM EDT
Bio: Sheri Doyle writes fiction, nonfiction, and poetry for kids and teens. Her poems have appeared, or are due to appear, in Spider, Appleseeds, Highlights for Children, Highlights High Five, Turtle Magazine for Preschool Kids, Stories for Children, and a teacher’s resource titled, PASS IT ON.
Author Sheri Doyle’s Website: http://www.sheridoyle.blogspot.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.