Auction #92: Signed book and original art from A Tale of Two Robots from Tom Dell’Aringa
Description: A signed version of my book “A Tale of Two Robots” with a little character sketch on the inside as well. Also included is an original piece of art from the story “The Tallest Robot,” also signed.
Estimated Value: $15 times 2 winners
Minimum Bid: $10
Auction Begins: Tuesday 4/5 @ 12:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Friday 4/8 @ 12:00PM EDT
Bio: Hi, I’m Tom Dell’Aringa, a User Interface designer by day and a comic book artist by night! (Although I don’t wear a cape, because it gets in the way of drawing!) I love to tell stories, and the story is at the heart of all my comics. I grew up with a steady diet of Looney Tunes, Underdog, B-movies and epic fantasy books. All these things influence the stories I tell through my comics. All the work I do is suitable for all ages, although I do not “dumb it down” for kids! My characters are people that everyone can relate to. So grab a comic, a treat, and a comfortable seat and enjoy!
You can find me online at:
Author, Illustrator Tom Dell’Aringa’s Website: http://www.maroonedcomic.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.