Auction #95: Signed and personalized, first edition of The Red Umbrella from Christina Diaz Gonzalez
Description: Signed and personalized copy of The Red Umbrella
Estimated Value: $17
Auction Begins: Tuesday 4/5 @ 3:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Friday 4/8 @ 3:00PM EDT
Bio: Award-winning author, Christina Gonzalez, grew up in a small Southern town in the Florida panhandle, but she’s always been in touch with her Cuban heritage. Her debut novel, The Red Umbrella, is loosely based on the experiences of her parents and the over 14,000 children who were part of Operation Pedro Pan. You can learn more about her at http://www.christinagonzalez.com
Author Christina Diaz Gonzalez’s Website: http://www.christinagonzalez.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.