Auction #101: TELL ME A SECRET (HarperCollins 2010) – signed by the author from Holly Cupala
Description: In the five years since her bad-girl sister’s death, Miranda Mathison has wondered about the secret her sister took to the grave, and what really happened the night she died. When two lines on a pregnancy test confirm her worst fears, Miranda must make a choice with tremendous consequences and finally face her sister’s demons and her own.
In this powerful debut novel, stunning new talent Holly Cupala illuminates the dark struggle of a girl who must let go of her past to find a way into her future.
Estimated Value: $12.50 times 2 winners
Auction Begins: Wednesday 4/6 @ 1:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Monday 4/11 @ 1:00PM EDT
Bio: Holly Cupala is the author of the acclaimed debut novel, TELL ME A SECRET (HarperCollins, 2010), which critics have called “gorgeous and full of suspense” and readers have called “fierce, powerful, and impossible to put down.” When she isn’t writing and making art, she spends time with her husband and daughter in Seattle, Washington. Her second novel, DON’T BREATHE A WORD, is coming October 2011 from HarperCollins.
Author Holly Cupala’s Website: http://www.hollycupala.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.