Auction #102: Signed paperback copies of all four Martha Years books from Melissa Wiley
Description: Signed paperback copies of Little House in the Highlands, The Far Side of the Loch, Down to the Bonny Glen, and Beyond the Heather Hills–the complete set of Martha Years novels. These are the original, unabridged editions, illustrated by Renee Graef.
Estimated Value: $40
Auction Begins: Wednesday 4/6 @ 2:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Monday 4/11 @ 2:00PM EDT
Bio: Melissa Wiley is the author of The Martha Years and The Charlotte Years, two series of books about the ancestors of Laura Ingalls Wilder. She blogs about books, writing, and rowdy family life at Here in the Bonny Glen. Her early reader, Fox and Crow Are Not Friends, will be published by Random House in Spring 2013 and she is at work on a YA novel to be published by Knopf.
Author Melissa Wiley’s Website: http://melissawiley.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.