Auction #104: Get Your Paws on an Autographed Book! from Lee Wardlaw
Description: Copy of the picture/poetry book Won Ton: A Cat Tale Told in Haiku (Holt, ages 5 and up) autographed by author Lee Wardlaw and illustrator Eugene Yelchin; Won Ton book bag; Won Ton T-shirt; stickers, bookmarks and toy mice for your kitties.
Estimated Value: $60
Reserve Bid: $25
Auction Begins: Wednesday 4/6 @ 4:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Monday 4/11 @ 4:00PM EDT
Bio: Lee Wardlaw’s first spoken word was ‘kitty’. Since then, she’s shared her home with over two-dozen cats and published more than two-dozen award-winning books for children and young adults, including 101 Ways to Bug Your Parents, 101 Ways to Bug Your Teacher, Tales of Grandpa Cat and Won Ton: A Cat Tale Told in Haiku. Lee lives in Santa Barbara, CA, with her husband, teenage son, and three shelter cats.
Author Lee Wardlaw’s Website: http://www.leewardlaw.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.