Auction #111: autographed copy of BABY SAYS “MOO!” from JoAnn Early Macken
Description: Ask Baby what birds say, what horses say, or what dogs say, and Baby has only one answer: “Moo!” Ride along with Baby and family from the busy, dizzy city to the quiet countryside. They just might spot the animal that actually makes Baby’s favorite sound!
Estimated Value: $15.99
Auction Begins: Thursday 4/7 @ 3:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Tuesday 4/12 @ 3:00PM EDT
Bio: JoAnn Early Macken’s recent picture books are Baby Says, “Moo!” (Disney-Hyperion, 2011), Waiting Out the Storm (Candlewick, 2010), and Flip, Float, Fly: Seeds on the Move (Holiday House, 2008). JoAnn teaches at a Milwaukee college, contributes to the TeachingAuthors.com blog, and speaks about poetry and writing to children and adults at schools, libraries, and conferences.
Author JoAnn Early Macken’s Website: http://www.joannmacken.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.