Auction #112: YA fantasy or adult fantasy manuscript critique (first 50 pages) from Caitlin Kittredge
Description: I will critique the first 50 pages of a manuscript in the following genres: YA fantasy/sci-fi, paranormal romance, horror or steampunk, or urban fantasy, horror or steampunk written with an eye toward adult audiences. My critique will consist of line edits to your manuscript as well as a one-page (approximately) “edit letter” with overall suggestions.
Estimated Value: $50
Minimum Bid: $10
Buy It Now: $200
Auction Begins: Thursday 4/7 @ 4:00PM EDT
Auction Ends: Tuesday 4/12 @ 4:00PM EDT
Bio: Caitlin Kittredge is the author of the Iron Codex trilogy, steampunk adventures set in an alternate 1950s, as well as nine books for adult audiences in the urban fantasy genre, some of which have spent entire hours on non-NYT bestseller lists. She likes good books, pie, photography, comic books and nerdy t-shirts. Caitlin lives in Massachusetts.
Author Caitlin Kittredge’s Website: http://www.caitlinkittredge.com
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount; anonymous bidding is not allowed.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to a designated charity organization.
- Bids are in U.S. Dollars.
- Bids under $50 must be at least $1 more than the previous bid; bids from $50 to under $100 must be at least $2 more than the previous bid; bids of $100 or more must be at least $5 more than the previous bid. Overbids are encouraged.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins; if the highest bid is less than the reserve amount, the auction is extended until the reserve amount is reached; if no reserve amount is stated, the reserve amount is 50% of the item’s estimated value.
- Winning bid is not final until the winning bidder is notified by email. Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.